How to Grow an Avocado Tree!
Which fruits and veggies to refrigerate, and which are best at room temp!
ULTIMATE WORK OUTS FOR YOUR BUTT
Barbell/dumbbell exercises - These are what you need to do with heavy weight if you want to make your butt BIGGER. Everything else will help make your butt rounder and firmer, but will not add significant size.
- romanian deadlifts
- squats (really deep, feet wide and pointed out, knees pointed out too)
- bulgarian split squats
- barbell glute bridges/hip thrusts
- high step ups
Cardio/plyometrics - This stuff is great for shaping your butt while challenging your heart at the same time.
- hill sprints
- squat jumps
- dynamic step ups
- lunge jumps
- box jumps
- plyo step ups
- lateral box jumps
- lateral box shuffles
- lateral bounding
- Brazil Butt Lift - the “bum bum” workout
- kneeling jump squats - these are on my “to try” list for when I’m stronger
Bodyweight exercises - I do these when I don’t have access to a gym. You can make these more challenging by holding heavy stuff like gallon jugs full of water.
- glute bridges (try single leg)
- hip thrusts (try single leg)
- pistol squats (there are hard!)
- single leg deadlifts
- glute ham raises (you’ll need something or someone to hold your feet)
- lunges (reverse, walking, etc.)
- bulgarian split squat
- high step ups
MUFFIN IN A MUG!
1/4 cup oats
handful of berries
1 tsp of stevia or sweetener of choice
DIRECTIONS - mix it all in a coffee mug, microwave for 1-2 min (watch carefully so it doesn’t overflow), then take out, flip upside down onto a plate and enjoy!
About 150 calories.
Berrylicious Microwave Minute Muffin in a Mug | FOOD BITES (by BlogilatesTV)
Here are a few workouts to make your boobs pop. And one trick at the end to get you some MAJOR CLEAVAGE!!!
Eye candy while you workout? Sure!
How to get a six pack with me and Mike from Six Pack Shortcuts! Try it!